Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Desert Rose





Hey friends!  Im happy to finally be in on the blogspot fun.  Sorry my photo skillz aren't too great, but I'm new to this so give me a break, I'll work on it...  Anyways, I find that people are unnecessarily afraid of long dresses for fear that they don't know how to wear or style them.  But really, you can wear them with so many things that I really don't see why!  Throw a shirt or tank over one, wear tons of jewelry or some kind of statement necklace/piece with one, wear a kimono or a cardigan... so many possibilities.  With mine, I'm wearing a kimono, black boots, a headband, a layered necklace, and a headband.  The dress is so simple that I can easily wear a lot of statement accesories or throw a printed kimono or coat over it.
Outfit details: 
Desert Rose Kimono: Audrey
Rosary Necklace: Free People
Dress: From a consignment shop
Shoes: From a thrift shop
Headband: From a thrift shop

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit! The kimono is such a gem.

    xx
    jasmineglamez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete