Monday, March 24, 2014

Lost in Time

















I've been refraining from posting my outfits because it is still absolutely freezing outside and I can't seem to get the motivation to get outside to take some decent pictures.  However I've got some other things up my sleeve to post on here until it gets nice out ;)  The first of which being some killer lookbooks I've seen lately.  I stumbled upon this lookbook for Liberated Heart while perusing tumblr and I love this vibe.  I can't wait for it to start getting warm so I can go on adventures in the woods!  I've loved Mimi Elashiry since I saw her in the Lenni Vintage campaign and she continues to kill it in every lookbook I've seen her in.  Ummm and her hair!  I think I'm gonna have to give that a try sometime.

Liberated Heart "Lost in Time" Collection
Model: Mimi Elashiry (Instagram)
Photography: Mark Clinton


No comments:

Post a Comment